- What is PPT ?
Recognition of Prior Achievement (APA) or formerly known as the Accreditation of Prior Achievement is a method to give recognition to any individual who can demonstrate skills outlined in the National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS) based on prior experience and achievements.
- Who can apply?
Skilled and experienced worker without any certificate of qualification.
- What the benefits obtained?
For skill worker:
- Opportunity to gain further recognition
- Can improve working conditions
- Able to contribute to career development
- Award of Certificate within a short period of time (no need to attend classes / training / sit for tests)
- Enhance the productivity and competitive
- Saving of time and costs for employee training and certification
- Improve company image
- PPT Application Procedure
I. Apply and Register
II. Portfolio Preparation
V. Certification Issuance
- How to apply PPT through PCCCI?
Currently the PPT application of PCCCI is opened to four industrial sectors: Wiring, Air-conditioner, Automotive Technician (Tyre), and Plumber. Application form can be downloaded from PCCCI Website. Please email or fax the completed form to PCCCI Secretariat. For more information, please contact PCCCI Secretariat.